Join us this year in your preparation for the 20th anniversary of Ironman® Lake Placid
For the past six years, our camps have grown into a special 4-day event that not only provides a great training and learning experience but also a fantastic opportunity to make new friends and share training and racing experiences for a long time after. Every year we have provided the highest quality training experience and the highest quality accommodations Lake Placid has to offer.
Your training itinerary will keep you busy and will include;
- Thursday Night: An open water swim clinic complete with surface and subsurface video to improve your technique.
- Friday Morning: A two lap swim in Mirror Lake completely supported followed by breakfast back at the resort.
- Friday Post Swim: A brief prepare your race day nutrition and equipment lecture by our coaches that have raced and prepared athletes for IMLP over the last six years.
- Friday Afternoon: Ride the run course. This is a great opportunity to see the course point by point and get in a little recovery ride as well.
- Friday Evening: Dinner on the town or BBQ at the house. (not included in the price) Then off to bed to get some rest before Saturday’s long day.
- Saturday Morning: Early breakfast then off to the oval to get started on the bike course. Our Sag support is second to none and has always been one the highest praises we receive at every camp. Forward vehicles provide signs and decorations for every athlete while our trailer vehicle is there to aid for any special need or emergency. This year support and direction will be more important than ever with a new bike course in the making that our coaches have ridden in advance.
- Saturday Post Ride: Those that have a brick scheduled will be supported on your run by our SAG team as well.
- Saturday Afternoon: Enjoy a relaxing soak in the hot tub or recover with our Normatec recovery Boots. (only the best for our campers)
- Saturday Evening: A great camp BBQ is always a fun way to go over the past three days of training and ask our coaches questions.
- Sunday Morning: Whatever distance or time run that is on your schedule our coaches again will provide SAG all along the course until the last runner is in.
- Sunday Afternoon: Check out
$525.00 will include lodging, welcome party, all videos, SAG, Course Nutrition if you want to use one of our sponsor products.